Building alterations and modernisation to a 50 year old brick built property in an East Yorkshire village.
The project scope included:-
- Creating an en-suite in the master bedroom including erection of stud walls and removal of existing walls to alter the shape of the room
- Replacing all ply internal doors in the property with new solid oak doors with quality door furniture to complete the look
- Adding coving to upstairs bedrooms
- Plastering throughout the property
- Laying a new hearth stone and installing and commissioning a new wood burning stove to the living area
- Renovation and replacement of guttering and downpipes
Sometimes with a property of this age, individual small repairs and alterations are often put on the back burner as “not really worth doing as a one off project”. However, when put into a single scope of works and carried out at the same time, the difference was noticeable and the clients were delighted.